lundi 5 septembre 2011

Chatting Leads To Sex

She hugged me very tight and whispered in my ears to go to her bedroom. We both, hands on each others' shoulders,made our way to her bedroom. We sat on her bed and In fact I did not like to waste a single second, so I took her face in both my hands and started to kiss from her beautiful closed eyes. I planted one small kiss on each of her eyelids. Then I kissed her beautiful nose tip. I was holding myself not to hurry and enjoy each and every moment.

Then kissed her cheeks, oh, it was wonderful and now was the turn of her rose petal lips. My heart was pounding at great speed while I took her lower lip in my both lips and wiped my tongue on her lip. I was not new to sex or neither to her, it had been like a cup of tea for me but still Savitha was sending in shocks through my spine. I could not hold on any longer and locked my mouth with her’s.

I tried to taste her tongue and was greeted readily by her’s as she tried to suck my tongue. The taste was really wonderful, at that moment I felt that I want Savitha to be mine forever. We carried on our passionate kiss for few more minutes, and then I moved to her cute tits. I tried to feel her tiny cute boobs from above her Blouse. On feeling my grip on her tits, she gave out a soft moan. I got pretty excited from the looks on her face.

I dropped down her sari pallu and planted a kiss on her fair cute tummy. She was in black blouse, and started to unhook it and she co-operated to unhook the blouse. As soon as I unhooked the blouse, I could see her small cute tits trying to look beyond the beautiful black bra of hers. I could not hold on longer to let myself deprived of the taste of her naked cute boobs. I inserted both my hands from her back and tried to look for her bra hook.












you find passwordhere1 for watch znd down load
watch and telecharge  line2
watch and telecharge  line3
watch and telecharge  line4 
watch and telecharge  line5 
watch and telecharge  line6
watch and telecharge  line5

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire